Monday, December 10, 2007

Combine Freak Q&A

I have been getting some e-mails regarding the starting techniques I teach for the combine short shuttle featured in my Combine Freak DVD. I have been asked why I teach the test this way.

There are various wasy to perform the starting stance of this test. How we start this test is where we can really shave some time off the clock.

The reason why I use my technique on the starting stance is it is more efficient. By performing the first step with my method you will take two tenths off your time for phase one (first five yards).

Trust me I have tried and tested all of the methods out there you see performed for this test at football combines, timing the first phase out and this technique is always two tenths faster.
So while my technique may feel different that what you have been doing, stick with it and you will reap the benefits.

Practice makes perfect.

That's all for now. If you been waiting to get on board with the combine freak DVD, you are missing out. Get on board at www.combinefreak.com

Train Hard,

Mike Gough
www.procombinetraining.com
www.combinefreak.com

PS: If you have my new DVD and have a question send it to me and I will try to address it in future e-mails. If you have not got your hands on a copy yet, get on board

No comments: